I saw this facebook status today and thought it was so hilarious I added it as my own. You can too!
██ █ ████ everything ███ █████ is █████ ████ ████ fine ████ ███ █ ██████ love. █████ ███████ ███ your █████ ████ government #wikileaks
I thought I’d do a little wikileaks round-up for those who haven’t been keeping on top of all the many articles etc. Lord knows I haven’t.
- First up, Julian Assange’s dating profile from 3 years ago. Ok, not required reading but bloody funny all the same. Quotes include “I like women from countries that have sustained political turmoil”. Don’t we all.
- Next, Naomi Wolf’s excellent piece on what the coverage of Assange’s alleged rape crimes means for rape victims around the world. “That is not the State embracing feminism. That is the State pimping feminism.” Definitely required reading.
- The consequences that wikileaks has had on one 24 year old navy medic.
- Time Magazine name Facebook co-founder, Mark Zuckerberg, their Person of the Year, even though Time readers voted for Julian Assange.
- For a summary of key points of what the wikileaks cables have actually revealed, have a looky here.
Got any other good links? Leave them in the comments below. Lastly, I hand over to Juice Media…