1. Well hellooooo. It would be foolish of me to pretend that this has been the superest of days because I have, in fact, spent the entire weekend thus far writing a funding bid for the East London Green Jobs Alliance and researching my dissertation proposal, also on green jobs. But if we’re being grateful and all, I guess I’d have to say that it’s very nice to have the freedom to spend time on an issue I really care about. Care about so much, apparently, that I have dreamt about it for the last three nights! Argh. I have however, been spicing things up by eating directly out of the nutella jar and dancing around my living room in my favourite heels.
2. Loved this style rookie post on Rayanne Graff from My So Called Life. I am on such a 90s kick at the moment.
3. If you look up “super” in the dictionary, you’ll get Ryan Gosling in a blue tuxedo at Cannes. It’s gorgeous. But Do Not Try This At Home. Sadly, you are not Ryan Gosling. I know. I wish you were too.
4. I’ve not been looking at tattoos so much lately, but this knuckle tattoo caught my eye on account of its general brilliance. If I was really drunk, I would get this. Thankfully, I don’t really drink all that much.
5. I am reading my way through Nearly 100 Fantastic Pieces of Journalism. This morning, I listened to Patriot Games by Ben Calhoun on This American Life, “An unsurpassed case study in how idealistic people who enter professional politics wind up compromising their values.”
6. This picture is super.
7. If you are on twitter, follow Yoko Ono. I don’t have to explain, do I?