1. I got a very amazing present this weekend – a KITCHENAID!!!! I am so excited! Mine is yellow/almond colour, very retro (which means the picture is sadly not of my kitchen, although I wish it was… one day).
2. And here are the red velvet cupcakes I made with said Kitchenaid last night. Yes yes yes.
3. I was super psyched this week to see the report published that I worked on with IPPR last month – Green Expectations: Lessons from the US green jobs market. I think it’s rahlly good (obviously!) so do read and let me know what you think!
4. I saw War Horse at the New London Theatre and cried buckets. It was amazing.
5. Caught up with family this week with visits from my dad plus my sister and her boyfriend Ben! I don’t know if Ben knows I have a blog yet…
6. I really enjoyed reading about The Oxford Project. Photographer Peter Feldstein took pictures of residents of Oxford, Iowa in 1984 and then again in 2005, tracking how their lives had changed. Some amazing stories in there.
7. You should totally read these amazing facts about the Japanese women’s soccer team. Trust me! They are awesome.