1. I made another video for The Otesha Project with Josie Long and Sarah Corbett from the Craftivist Collective. Editing it took FOREVER and it didn’t have all the bells and whistles I wanted it to, but I was still pretty pleased with the result.
2. I went to go visit my grandparents this weekend and my grandpa dug up some hilarious photos from when I was little. Here I am rocking out to a boombox (you can tell it was the 80s) looking like a little grumpy old man. I still look exactly the same.
4. Loving these old-timey adverts for social media! Found on bumbumbum, lovely art and design blog.
5. London Fashion Week finished a week ago but these are my personal style swoons. The Orla Kiely show didn’t use models but cardboard cut-outs, very pretty. And this Giles Deacon dress… if I was a princess/willing to mire myself in debt… sigh.
6. This comic from Emily’s Blog made me laugh out loud because I too have had this conversation about a gajillion times. It is especially poignant since I am supposed to be making curtains today. I am not.
7. One of the first things I do when I move to a new area is find a Japanese restaurant! E-Kagen on Sydney Street in Brighton is one of the best Japanese restaurants I have ever been to in the UK, no jokes.