1. I am loving the sad keanu meme craze out there. It started with a paparazzi picture of Keanu sadly eating a sandwich on his own and suddenly he was being copy and pasted into the weirdest places. Cheer up Keanu, I’ll marry you. HAPPILY.
3. Amazing style blog about man repelling fashion – hilarious. More specifically, it’s about “outfitting oneself in a sartorially offensive way that will result in repelling members of the opposite sex. Such garments include but are not limited to harem pants, boyfriend jeans, overalls (see: human repelling), shoulder pads, full length jumpsuits, jewelry that resembles violent weaponry and clogs.” I own at least 4 things in that list. Oh dear.
4. I have been watching too.much.Mad.Men. I’m even dreaming about Don Draper (although that isn’t so bad). So I loved seeing this amazing picture of Marilyn Monroe and Frank Sinatra from the Kennedy campaign trail on the Guardian this week. I want to time travel to the early sixties. THAT’S ALL I ASK.
5. These are my grandpa’s feet. Isn’t he styling?
6. I’ve been tying myself in knots, getting to grips with my new course. So it was really nice and reassuring to see at the great blog our.city.lights that someone feels the same (and makes such a nice design out of it)!
7. Amaaaazing! Farmer rap. Yeo Valley, Yeo Valley, Yeo Yeo Yeo…