1. Robin came to Brighton this weekend which was very nice. We watched Dangerous Minds (she’s a teacher), went to the beach and had milkshakes at the American diner (take that lactose intolerance!)
2. We also used my new griddle pan to make beautiful raspberry pancakes from the cookbook Spooning with Rosie. Nom nom nom.
5. Robin went to Sweden this week and took this photo – I liked it.
6. I went to see The Social Network, which was brilliant. Written by Aaron Sorkin, it has a very West Wing feel to it. I read a v. good article by Laurie Penny in The New Statesman about it too (I’m getting very into Laurie Penny..).
7. Discovered Frank Turner and think he’s top notch. Love this song, especially in light of the cuts protests this weekend!