1. I don’t know what this means, but I like it. Another print by Mr A Hayes.
2. My friends Jess and Char came down for the day yesterday and we had such a fun time! We had a good trawl through the antiques market – I bought this very freaky owl mask which is quite possibly the best thing ever. Now someone needs to have a woodland themed party, like, now.
3. Brighton Farm Market is, I think, my favourite place to be on a Saturday. Look at the scrummy food! Get the vegan hot chocolate from the Jolly Green Cafe. Divine.
4. We also hit up Terre a Terre while Jess and Char were down, which was the craziest culinary experience I’ve ever had in my life. If you want vegetarian food like you’ve never tasted before, definitely definitely check this out.
5. I’ve been following the anti-cuts protests avidly and was so, so disappointed that the rise in tuition fees got voted through. I’ll definitely be attending the Pay Day protests next weekend. In the meantime, I read about this incredible one woman TopShop protest, that involves chocolate. Sounds good to me.
6. Only just discovered 80s band Martha and the Muffins. Where have they been all my life? Super!