1. I booked my mega spring trip this week! I’m going to San Francisco on the IPPR green jobs learning exchange, staying there for 5 day holiday and then on to Tokyo to see my dad and visit my grandparents. I’m really pleased that I have managed to combine the trips and cut out a flight. If anyone has any tips for SF let me know! And here is a beautiful video of Japan that is pretty abstract but really captures it for me.
2. It’s felt really good to do some proper revision this week for my exam. I am all over that North Atlantic Oscillation like a rash.
4. Welcome to the Institute for Beyonce-related Cultural Studies. Brilliant op-ed from Tiger Beatdown.
5. Seeing loads of my family this week has been really fun, going out to dinner with my brother, revising with my sister, watching loads of films and generally hanging out. Yay.
6. My friend Robin told me she’s getting a tattoo when she next comes to visit me in Brighton – and now I’ve written it here she can’t back out! I hope it will be like this amazing tattoo above, but suspect it won’t be.
7. This is a guilty secret, but I love Russell Brand. His Radio 2 show back in the day would have me crying with laughter and I found the archives here!