1. I had a massive house tidy/clean/sort yesterday and it felt goooood. I switched up my wall clipboards too. The picture’s a bit grainy but you get the idea.
2. I am really getting into breakfasts. Breakfasts enjoyed this week have been porridge with blueberries and chestnuts, and pancakes with bacon and maple syrup. Yum. Those were two separate breakfasts by the way, not all at the same time (although that could be arranged).
3. I was pretty shocked and pleased to walk by this window display this week. Monkee genes are sold in urban outfitters and lots of cool kids wear them, so it was super to see that they are sweat-shop free. I think they’re around the £50 mark as well, so the same price as you would pay for a pair from TopShop anyway.
4. Quick lipstick update – I am still well into it. I bought this shade for myself for my birthday. It’s Gulabi by MAC and it smells of sweets. Bonus.
5. This is an amazing to-do list for everyone. Via Casper ter Kuile.
6. This is technically from last weekend, but I love this photo so much. We were playing that game with the little pieces of paper and three rounds (?!) and this was the charades round. You could act out a celebrity, a place or a climate change impact. By methods of deduction, we think this is Olivia acting out the potential stopping of the Gulf Stream. This doesn’t sound at all fun, but you’ll just have to take my word for it that it was. And that we are SUPER COOL. I PROMISE.
7. My sister turned 18 last week too! Look, isn’t she cute. I bought these bird rings that fit together. She’s got the snow bunting, I have the dove.